ArcGIS REST API Spatial Analysis Services + Analysis URL Error

04-12-2017 02:26 PM
CaseyCalamaio
New Contributor

I am having trouble retrieving an "analysis URL" from the ArcGIS REST API. Currently, I am simply using the example code available at the bottom of this page with only credentials modified: https://developers.arcgis.com/rest/analysis/api-reference/programmatically-accessing-analysis-servic...

I am at the point where I receive a token back but it fails to return an analysis url. I've been playing around with this for a couple days and decided to reach out to see if anyone has some guidance for navigating the Arc REST API. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this hard of a time getting started with the Spatial Analysis Services REST API before but I haven't found a solution online or in ESRI documentation.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CaseyCalamaio
New Contributor

Just a quick update, I am still not receiving an "analysis URL" but the response is not an error. The code runs through to submitting analysis job but cannot continue because the "analysis URL" == "None". Basically, the get_analysis_url function does not send back any of the exception errors.

0 Kudos
StevePtak1
New Contributor II

I'm working through doing this in .net right now.  There's info on checking job status here - Checking job status—ArcGIS REST API: Spatial Analysis Service | ArcGIS for Developers 

0 Kudos