Amount of credits REST API

02-09-2016 04:20 AM
LucioBordonaro
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm currently developing a simple web app which allows to calculate directions using the REST API provided by esri/arcgis.

I'm in the test phase and I'm using an arcgis developer account. I've sometimes run into the trouble of finishing credits or using an expired token.

For tokens there are a lot of methods being exposed and I'm able to use them to handle the problem. Instead I've seen no methods for credits.

Did I miss something or credits can only be queried accessing the Usage Summary web page?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

LucioB

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I'm assuming you are asking about credits used on ArcGIS Online ?? You may want to start by looking at some of the information here ArcGIS Online | Service Credits

If you are wondering how many credits you have left, login to you account. Go to the My Organization page, and # of credits will be listed in upper right.

And on that same page, if you go to

you can get more information about how your credits are being used.

There are also other location like Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online & Portal​  that might come in handy

If you are not talking about ArcGIS online or Portal...my apologies.  I'm not sure what/how credits are used by the REST API in other uses.

0 Kudos
LucioBordonaro
New Contributor

You got it right, I'm asking for a way to get the number of credits I have left on ARCGIS Online.

But using REST API. I already know that I can look at them through the Usage Summary page of my account.

I'm looking for something like Twitter REST API for usage limits (have a look here)

Thanks,

LucioB

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nothing I can probably help with further (and our network blocks your link).  Tagging ArcGIS REST API  which may be a more focused place for your question.

0 Kudos
ZhanLi
by
New Contributor

Hi Lucio, LucioB

Have you solved this problem? I have the same problem. If you have solved it, could you please tell me your solution? 

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Zhan Li

0 Kudos
RandyBurton
MVP Alum

The same question is in this thread: Is there an ArcGIS REST API endpoint to view credit balance?

Although the first response is not marked as correct, it worked for me.

0 Kudos