Quick Capture won't open on Lenovo Tablet 10

Jump to solution
04-19-2022 03:58 PM
KaraUtter
Occasional Contributor III

I was able to download Quick Capture to my Lenovo Tablet 10 and it meets all of the specifications/requirements for a Windows OS to use it. It downloaded fine, I restarted the system, but when I try to open quick capture, the log in box comes up but it stays blank. It won't pull up the fields for me to put in my username and password. Anyone know what is happening or experience this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KaraUtter

Hi Johnathan,

The issue ended up being a specific Lenovo tablet, because the issue I had was not appearing on my two surface pro's nor were they appearing in my second lenovo tablet 10 so it was not network connection. In the end, we retried both lenovos because they are terrible and don't have anywhere close to accurate gps measurements.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

@KaraUtter can you confirm the version of Android that your device is running, and if you are signing into ArcGIS Online or Enterprise? The other thing to check is that you have a good network connection - as it sounds like the sign in page is not loading.

0 Kudos
KaraUtter

Hi Johnathan,

The issue ended up being a specific Lenovo tablet, because the issue I had was not appearing on my two surface pro's nor were they appearing in my second lenovo tablet 10 so it was not network connection. In the end, we retried both lenovos because they are terrible and don't have anywhere close to accurate gps measurements.