Where can I find a reference for pre-defiled DAML values of existing control IDs and application conditions?

Jump to solution
12-13-2015 11:58 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I interact with existing ArcGIS Pro controls (such as button), I need to use pre-defined DAML values such as existing button control ids (ex: esri_mapping_fixedZoomInButton, esri_mapping_zoomFullButton) and application conditions (ex: esri_core_MapPane, esri_mapping_onlyFeatureLayersSelectedCondition).

Some of them are used in the following page:

ProGuide Ribbon, Tabs and Groups · Esri/arcgis-pro-sdk Wiki · GitHub

Is there any reference available that will list these pre-defined existing control IDs or application conditions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Shohei,

To add the ids to your project use the ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET Utilities, Pro Generate DAML IDs utility. It is shown here. After you have run it, the ids will show up in Intellisense within a csharp or vb code window.

At 1.2 we will include a complete listing of DAML ids on the  ArcGIS Pro SDK wiki

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Shohei,

To add the ids to your project use the ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET Utilities, Pro Generate DAML IDs utility. It is shown here. After you have run it, the ids will show up in Intellisense within a csharp or vb code window.

At 1.2 we will include a complete listing of DAML ids on the  ArcGIS Pro SDK wiki

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Charles

Thank you for your reply.

By running the utility, I’m now able to see the all available DAML ids.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
TedChapin
Occasional Contributor III
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ted, Shohei

Here is a FAQ that lists all the ways by which you can access the DAML ids.

Thanks

Uma

0 Kudos