QueryFilter OFFSET and FETCH

Jump to solution
02-01-2023 01:16 PM
JonathanBurmeister
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to use a QueryFilter to query a Feature Service Feature Class with the ArcGIS Pro 2.9 API. Using the GetSQLSyntax() and GetSupportedClauses(), I am able to determine the ORDER BY clause is supported. The ORDER BY clause functions properly when simply adding the sorted field names in the QueryFilter PostfixClause.

For example: ORDER BY FILED1, FIELD2

However, I would like to use the OFFSET and FETCH options of the ORDER BY clause to control the query results.

For example: ORDER BY FILED1, FIELD2 OFFSET 0 ROWS FETCH NEXT 200 ROWS ONLY

Is it possible to use the OFFSET and FETCH options of the ORDER BY clause when querying the Feature Service Feature Class using a QueryFilter? If so, is there a specific syntax that needs to be used for it to function properly?

I have been having trouble determining if the ORDER BY OFFSET and FETCH options are supported when querying feature services. The Query (Map Service/Layer) REST endpoint supports resultOffset and resultRecordCount at enterprise 10.3. So, I would like to assume OFFSET and FETCH is supported in the ArcGIS Pro 2.9 API, but I cannot find any documentation.

Thanks for any help, Jon

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aashis
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, the Offset and Fetch clauses still need to be supported in the QueryFilter and planned for future releases. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aashis
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, the Offset and Fetch clauses still need to be supported in the QueryFilter and planned for future releases. 

0 Kudos
JonathanBurmeister
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply

0 Kudos