Where is the Data Interop exec file for Arcgis Pro 2.3?

Jump to solution
08-20-2019 06:37 PM
BiancaNitsch
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am currently trying to install Data Interop for Arcgis Pro 2.3. I updated to Arcgis Pro 2.3 from 2.2 but can only find the previous Data Interop in my local 'media files.' When I login to the customer care portal and navi to product downloads, there is no Data Interoperability version for 2.3, only 2.2, so it seems I am stuck. Tried it, but cannot use Data Interop version 2.2 on Pro 2.3! 

I dont seem to have the executable file locally .... but also cannot find it in My Esri. Please advise, where can I find the proper version for my system?

Many thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi Bianca Nitsch‌ I took a quick look and see that your distributor is Esri Germany.  Please reach out and work with them.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/contact#c=de&t=0

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

It is available for Download on My Esri. Make sure you are checking the right place. If you still don't see it, maybe discuss with Account Manager.

0 Kudos
BiancaNitsch
New Contributor II

Hi Asrujit and thanks so much for your prompt response!

I see! It is bizarre, we do not have the option for 2.3. There is no drop down menu to select downloads for any other version besides 2.2. I think I am looking in the same place as you; the menu looks the same as the one which you posted after clicking "View Downloads."

No drop-down to select 2.3

To be sure, our license is indeed 2.3.3.

Forgive my ignorance, but I am not sure who you mean with regard to Account Manager The Account Manager on our end has not been able to find a solution. 

Are there geographical restrictions to where different versions are made available?

Is it possible for someone to take a look at the other end of our "MyEsri" account to make 2.3 available?

Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

I am not sure completely, but it could be something to do with you NOT being 'on current maintenance". The Downloads page shows a list of software downloads the Esri account is eligible to install, along with installation guides

Maybe Kory Kramer‌ can guide you better..

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi Bianca Nitsch‌ I took a quick look and see that your distributor is Esri Germany.  Please reach out and work with them.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/contact#c=de&t=0

BiancaNitsch
New Contributor II

OK, I see. Thank you very much Kory and Asrujit. I will reach out to my distributor. 

Thanks again!