Select to view content in your preferred language

View Feature Class dialog box

Jump to solution
02-10-2015 08:00 AM
RenatoSalvaleon
Frequent Contributor

How can I retrieve this information in Pro?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColinZwicker
Esri Contributor

The layer properties contain this information in ArcGIS Pro 1.0, and they can be view via the source tab.

From a layer\table in a map, r-click > Properties > Source (or Indexes depending on what you are looking for exactly).

Also the fields of the table can be view and potentially altered using r-click > Design > Fields or from the Data contextual tab.

I hope this helps,

Colin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AsrujitSengupta
Deactivated User

Which information? Can you please provide more details as to what information are you trying to check in Pro?

0 Kudos
RenatoSalvaleon
Frequent Contributor

Feature Class Properties _2015-02-10_11-13-14.png
This ArcGIS dialog box.

0 Kudos
ColinZwicker
Esri Contributor

The layer properties contain this information in ArcGIS Pro 1.0, and they can be view via the source tab.

From a layer\table in a map, r-click > Properties > Source (or Indexes depending on what you are looking for exactly).

Also the fields of the table can be view and potentially altered using r-click > Design > Fields or from the Data contextual tab.

I hope this helps,

Colin

RenatoSalvaleon
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Colin.  The Design part was easy. I'm still used to using ArcCatalog as a standalone and opening the dialog from the app and not using ArcMap to view the dialog. Some old habits are hard to break..

0 Kudos