Validation capability option on Configuration tab in ArcGISPro2.5

06-16-2020 06:17 AM
nagay
by
New Contributor

Hi,

I have created Utility network and Branch version in ArcGIS Pro 2.5.

I am unable to find the Validation capability  option in Configuration tab on while publishing as Web Layer.

I am using ArcGISPro2.5 and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 Federated Environment,Database SQLServer 2016

Please find the attached screen short for your reference.

Regards,

VijayaNagaraju.Y

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichelleBrake
New Contributor III

I would start by making sure all the requirements for the validation capability are met. From the Additional Layers and Capabilities help documentation for ArcGIS Pro:

To enable the Validation capability, the following requirements must be met:

1. The map image layer must reference registered data.
  2. An associated feature layer must be included.
  3. The source of the layer must be branch versioned and accessed as the data owner.
  4. The registered workspace referenced by the map image layer must be set to branch in the database connection.

If the issues isn't resolved after confirming those requirements are met, I would update your other postings of this question so people can provide more targeted feedback. 

Thanks,

Michelle

geojobe.com

0 Kudos
nagay
by
New Contributor

Hi Michelle,

The below mail points all are configured successful But Validation

capability option not found in configuration tab.

Please look into it

Best Regards,

VijayaNagaraju.Y

0 Kudos
MichelleBrake
New Contributor III

Hi VijayaNagaraju.Y,

That's great that you were able to verify all those requirements are met. I know they are things that can easily be missed when getting things set-up. I am a fellow ArcGIS user like yourself just trying to point people in the right direction on GeoNet. If you haven't already, I would recommend reaching out to Esri Support to get a case started and see what they say while you wait to see if anyone else can help here on GeoNet.

Thanks,

Michelle

geojobe.com

0 Kudos