Updated to ArcPro 2.6 and now features are not changing size with the scale of the map.

Jump to solution
07-31-2020 07:50 AM
CaitlinOlson
New Contributor III

Hey all, I just updates to 2.6 yesterday, it seemed like a hefty update because it took a while to process. I noticed after the update that when I'm editing and adding features, if I zoom in, the size of the graphics for the features doesn't change. This makes it really hard to add point in very specific areas or at intersections. Anyone else have this or have any advice? I'll try and add a GIF or a short video to demonstrate. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

Caitlin,

That behavior looks like what happens when you have 1) a reference scale set on a map and 2) have enabled "Scale Symbols".  To see if this is the issue, Right-click on the layer of interest, Properties, and uncheck the Scale Symbols option.

Alternatively, right-click on the Map and Clear the Reference Scale.

Jay

Jay
Washoe County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

Caitlin,

That behavior looks like what happens when you have 1) a reference scale set on a map and 2) have enabled "Scale Symbols".  To see if this is the issue, Right-click on the layer of interest, Properties, and uncheck the Scale Symbols option.

Alternatively, right-click on the Map and Clear the Reference Scale.

Jay

Jay
Washoe County GIS
CaitlinOlson
New Contributor III

Perfect! that worked. I didn't set a reference scale, I don't know how one got set, but it's really odd. Thank you!

0 Kudos