Undo edit of hosted feature service performed in ArcGIS Pro

10-24-2016 05:16 AM
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

My workflow is to bring a hosted feature service (HFS) from ArcGIS Online (AGOL) into my ArcGIS Pro map.  In an edit session with in Pro, I add and move points in the HFS.  If I make a mistake and accidentally delete a point, the Undo button in the top left-hand corner of ArcGIS Pro does not bring back my deleted point.

Question:  when working with a HFS from AGOL in ArcGIS Pro, how do I retrieve a feature deleted by mistake?  In ArcMap I could just Stop Editing and not save my edits.  That does not appear to be possible in ArcGIS Pro.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Joe

14 Replies
WillyLynch2
New Contributor III

And this is in the online HELP (06 March 2019- URL https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/editing/filter-undo-and-redo-for-editing.htm

Caution:

You cannot undo edits made to nonversioned data in an enterprise geodatabase or to features on feature service layers. For these use cases, the undo stack only records nonediting operations such as changing a layer property or deleting a feature template.

0 Kudos
JakubSisak

As of April 18, 2019 ArcGIS Pro version 2.3.2 there is still no undo/redo when editing web feature services in desktop applications. 

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MichaelKnapp
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kory -

Do you know if there's a timeline for getting this implemented in 2020? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Its available now in 2.5 FYI