Unclassed Data Points Not Updating with Scale bar

Jump to solution
07-28-2021 08:02 AM
MatthewW
New Contributor

Hey all,

I am currently using ArcGIS Pro version 2.7.0. I am currently working with unclassed data and adjusting the scale bar. Every time I make adjustments to the maximum and minimum values of the scale, the data points do not update/render the change in color due to the changes in the values. I am attaching an image below as a reference. 

MatthewW_0-1627484275376.png

The scale is using values for "Ozone(ppb)." The screenshot shows a pop-up for one of the data points as a reference, to show the difference of the maximum value and what is being displayed. I have also tried pressing the "More" drop-down menu within the symbology menu and use "Refresh Values," but the scale refreshes back to what the scale bar was when I first imported the data.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrimaliWeerasinghe1
New Contributor II

If they are point features, they will not change with the scale. You might have to work with symbols separately to change the sizes. Line and polygon features should be changed with the scale. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PrimaliWeerasinghe1
New Contributor II

If they are point features, they will not change with the scale. You might have to work with symbols separately to change the sizes. Line and polygon features should be changed with the scale. 

0 Kudos
MatthewW
New Contributor

Hi there,

I greatly appreciate your feedback and for clearing my confusion. Cheers!

0 Kudos