Unable to resize Network Dataset Properties dialog box

04-21-2021 05:50 PM
MatthewMcAneny
New Contributor

Hello! I am currently following the tutorial on creating a network dataset (ArcGIS Pro 7.3). I have reached a step saying, "Click OK on the Network Dataset Properties dialog box to commit the changes made and close the dialog box." The problem is, there is no OK button. I learned via a quick search on Google that it should appear in the bottom right corner of the dialog box, but I am unable to resize the dialog box whatsoever. Any help would be really appreciated, as my semester project involves creating a network dataset. Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you try reshaping the window by like you do with other windows?

Try to grab a corner at the top or the top itself and drag diagonally to reduce the width and height.  Or narrow sections within the dialog itself.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
MatthewMcAneny
New Contributor

Hey Dan,

That was the first thing I tried, actually. It wouldn't even let me do that. I reinstalled an earlier version of ArcGIS Pro to see if that would change anything, but it didn't. Thankfully, I was able to find a workaround: decreasing the scale of my laptop's display. It is not perfect, but it should get me through the remainder of the semester. Thanks!

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

strange... you should be able to decrease the size of the "Cost" box by grabbing the separator between it and "Properties" to shrink the space and pull up the bottom of the dialog.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
KathleenKelly
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. If anyone else is having that issue, I would suggest just using the tab button. It must be a bug that is triggered with a summary of a certain length.

0 Kudos