Unable to authorize ArcGIS Pro after purchasing student single use license

03-27-2020 05:54 PM
BitSaginaw
New Contributor

I have followed the guides on the ESRI Website, but after using the Software Authorization Wizard and entering my License Number, I get the prompt that says, "All requested features have already been authorized on this machine."

However, when opening ArcPro and Configuring Authorization under a Single Use License, I am being told that I am NOT authorized to use ArcGIS Pro on this machine. How do I proceed?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jacqueline,

If the link that Dan posted does not help you resolve your issue, I suggest you contact esri customer service

Contact Us 

They can help with license file issues.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
BitSaginaw
New Contributor

@Dan Patterson, I went through this guide last night and again this afternoon but am being faced with the same issues. I tried to upload the provisioning file that was emailed to me as well as typing in my license number and both gave me the same prompt that "all requested features have already been authorized on this machine." Should there be a separate file or license number that should have been supplied to me?

@Derek, Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, the guide did not help me to begin using ArcPro. I called customer service yesterday evening but was given a case number. I'm hoping I hear from them tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
AndrewDouglas2
New Contributor

Hi @Jacqueline,

Have you managed to get to using ArcPro in the end? I am having the same issue and contacted support, just wondering how long it takes to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Mary_Murphy
Esri Contributor

Hi - can you set the license type to Named User when opening ArGIS Pro - and let us know if that helps?

Excelsior.
0 Kudos
AndrewDouglas2
New Contributor

Hi Mary,

Did not help, I tried all those options before.

After looking around for ages I found this post from 2017 Problems with authorization ArcGIS Pro Personal Use. Please help which mentioned a fulfillment email with a link which must be used to continue. I did this but after already getting an authorization key from my portal, if made me create another account but then it asked me if I wanted to link it to my existing account, then after a few portal errors I contacted support for help.

0 Kudos
Mary_Murphy
Esri Contributor

No worries - I'm assuming you got sorted in the end? 

Excelsior.
0 Kudos