Typos in ArcGIS Pro Online Document

11-01-2016 05:33 AM
LixinHuang
Occasional Contributor

The ArcGIS Pro document titled "Change the symbology of imagery" has some typos. The typos are under section RGB. The following shows the original texts excerpted from the above document. The texts highlighted in red should be 20 to 225

Minimum Maximum displays the values on a scale from the actual minimum and maximum values. For example, if the dataset is 8-bit but the values range from 20 to 225, the display is stretched from 0 to 255. This increases the ability to see differences in values throughout the dataset. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you can go to the help topic link and on the bottom right of the page there is a Feedback on this topic link.... click it and let them know... they will fix it 

0 Kudos
LixinHuang
Occasional Contributor

It seems that I am not able to find the Feedback on this topic link for the document page with typos. 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

well well welll..  in Pro, it is way at the bottom and called Tell Us What you Think standardization amongst documentation I presume

LixinHuang
Occasional Contributor

I got the link to Tell Us What You Think and submitted my request. I appreciate your help very much. 

0 Kudos