'Train Deep Learning Model' does not create output data

02-19-2020 08:05 PM
TheodoreDean
New Contributor III

Hi,

The "Train Deep Learning Model" GP tool runs without error in less than a second and does not create any output, no even the destination folder.

All the dependencies are installed (Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation ), the folder containing the image chips, labels, and statistics exists.

Have you ever experienced the same problem ?

Thank you

Theo

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TheodoreDean
New Contributor III

There was something wrong with my Python environment. I re-cloned it and reinstalled all the necessary packages and it's now working as expected.

0 Kudos
NathanJennings
New Contributor III

I have a similar problem.  I didn't see your post, but I removed the deeplearning clone and went to reinstall and it looked like all of the "installed" modules were still installed..When I redid the clone, my problem still persists.

Did you actually "uninstall" the various Python packages?  It seems like the ones I have are correct based on the instructions.

Here is my post:  https://community.esri.com/thread/248776-train-deep-learning-model-not-recognizing-training-folders 

Let me know if you or anyone has any other suggestions.  I have not done anything differently than use the provided instructions both for the Python install and the steps to work on swimming pool ESRI example data.

Thank you,

Nate

0 Kudos
GISArchbold
New Contributor II

Did you resolve your issue? I'm running 2.7 and just ran into the same issue. Tried it with my own data and with the Palm Tree tutorial with the same problem

0 Kudos
RicardoCamachoCastilla
New Contributor

Hi there,
Here running 2.9 and encountered the same issue... Any luck?

0 Kudos