Select to view content in your preferred language

Title in Field Options under Configure Pop-ups not saving

Jump to solution
Monday
lhilario
New Contributor

I'm trying to configure the pop-ups, all the other settings are saving except for the Title field in the Fields Options of the pop-up. Once I configure all the pop-up settings, click on another layer and re-check the previous layer I edited, the title field don't save and comes out blank. Is this possibly a bug?

lhilario_1-1721090373904.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisUnderwood
Esri Contributor

Hello @lhilario , that seems to work correctly for me in ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1. Perhaps you can try that version too ? If you still have problems, please detail the version you are using, the exact steps you follow, the type of data you are using, and other information you think might be useful.

ChrisUnderwood_0-1721118770656.png

ChrisUnderwood_1-1721118821969.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChrisUnderwood
Esri Contributor

Hello @lhilario , that seems to work correctly for me in ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1. Perhaps you can try that version too ? If you still have problems, please detail the version you are using, the exact steps you follow, the type of data you are using, and other information you think might be useful.

ChrisUnderwood_0-1721118770656.png

ChrisUnderwood_1-1721118821969.png

lhilario
New Contributor

Yes, I see it's working! Didn't check if it reflected on the pop-up since everytime I clicked the pop up settings, the Title is blank.

0 Kudos