Select to view content in your preferred language

Table from Excel as picture not working in ArcGIS Pro 3.0

07-13-2022 09:25 AM
jmaxwell_braun
New Contributor III

We commonly copy and paste small tables from Excel into ArcGIS Pro layouts to display analytical data. They are automatically converted into a vector picture format (emf) in the layout.

After upgrading to Pro 3.0 and opening some of our existing projects, these tables display incorrectly. Other images in our projects, such as the company logo, do not have this issue. I have tried:

• Saving the aprx as 3.0 format and reopening it.
  • Doing a silent install of Access Database Engine 2016 x64.
  • Restarting the computer.

I can copy/paste a table into a project using 3.0 and it still looks good after closing and reopening the project. However, we have tons of existing projects with dozens of data boxes each. Redoing all of them would be a huge undertaking. Any ideas? I attached images of the correct and broken images.

1 Reply
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi jmaxwell_braun, 

Thanks for the feedback. This is a known issue. We are currently working on a fix that we hope to have available in a 3.0 service patch. For tracking purposes you can use the following bug ID - BUG-000150818.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the inconvenience!

Tom

A similar thread can be found at https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/arcgis-pro-3-0-and-pictures/m-p/1187021#M56636

0 Kudos