Symbology Point limitation when Adding XY Point Data

Jump to solution
04-13-2021 01:13 PM
trw_ri
by
New Contributor II

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.7.3.  I've imported a large single-beam XYZ bathymetric point file into my project (using an exported CSV file).  All of the points (close to 50,000) are displayed correctly and visible in the attribute table, but it appears that only the first 10,000 points have been used for developing the symbology (and the underlying statistics).  Is there some way that I can I enable all of the points to develop the proper symbology or do I need to create a much reduced point file?  I am a sporadic and self-taught user.  Thanks.

xy_point_capture.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You can expand the numeric range by opening the Symbology pane and click on the options from the top right corner.  Open the Advance window.  Expand the Sample size and increase the value from 10000 to the highest value you have in the field.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You can expand the numeric range by opening the Symbology pane and click on the options from the top right corner.  Open the Advance window.  Expand the Sample size and increase the value from 10000 to the highest value you have in the field.  Good luck!

trw_ri
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the quick reply and solution.  Glad it was something simple.  Thanks again - Tom