Symbology of a feature layer turns blurry/fuzzy when published from ArcGIS Pro to Portal.

10-01-2018 01:10 PM
KevinChristy1
Occasional Contributor

I have a query feature layer that I applied some custom symbology to in ArcGIS Pro (2.2.1) and when I publish it to my Portal for ArcGIS (10.6.1) the layer retains its symbology, but it takes on this hazed, sort of blurry appearance. Its minor, but its a pain when I have followed this same workflow for several months now with no issues. 

Clear, on ArcGIS Pro:

Fuzzy after publishing:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Kevin

3 Replies
deleted-user-qpvAI3Fo0MKR
Occasional Contributor III

I've seen similar behavior when going from #ArcMap to #AGO‌, but I can't speak about your exact workflow as we don't have Portal implemented yet. I'd be curious to hear from a Mod on this one.

0 Kudos
DaltonBloom
New Contributor III

I've also been encountering this issue consistently. When publishing from Pro to Portal, the symbology becomes blurry. It looks clear when applied in Pro, but comes through blurry in Portal. Would be interested to hear if others are also experiencing this, and if there are any solutions to this issue?

0 Kudos
PatSmyth
New Contributor III

Has anyone seen this fixed in later version of Enterprise. Also at Enterprise 10.6.1 and symbols are clear and crisp in Pro but then horribly degraded and blurry upon publish. Thanks

0 Kudos