Size of Details in Reports in ArcGIS Pro

03-27-2023 07:18 PM
Labels (3)
Sahaja
by
New Contributor III

I'm creating Reports in ArcGIS Pro for the first time. I trying to figure out how to make the rows' height dynamic so it includes all the information in the Attribute in multiple lines if it has to.

For example, in the attached pdf, the EPI_NAME has the value "State Environmental Planning Policy" but the report was able to export only the word "State" which is fitting in the width provided.

As you can see I increased the height of the section but it only makes the rows bigger. Increased the height of the element in the size, but this can't be done every time exporting the report. Want it to be automatic.

Increasing the row width doesn't resolve the issue for cases where longer attribute values are provided like descriptions.

1 Reply
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi @Sahaja We've implemented the following enhancement request in the upcoming ArcGIS Pro 3.2 release scheduled for October and believe that it will address your question:

[ENH-000126018: Rows in the details section of a report should grow or shrink according to the amount of text in a particular group.]

Please upgrade when ArcGIS Pro 3.2 becomes available and give it a try!