Signing to Arc

06-01-2021 11:41 AM
CHRISTINEATUHAIRE
New Contributor

I bought a license for one year and registered my arcgis pro through google account. however when i try opening arcgis pro and choose signing in option of my google account, i get an error message of there is no app that can open this or needed to create an association through default apps though i have not been successful. how do i go about it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Sign-in troubleshooting—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

is this the issue?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
CHRISTINEATUHAIRE
New Contributor

my account is activated and licensed but cannot sign in using my email the option i opted for

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please ensure you have activated the ArcGIS Online account, and assigned ArcGIS Pro license to the named user, using which you are logging into ArcGIS Pro. Please refer the steps in

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-questions/how-to-activate-arcgis-pro-with-a-licelse-for-...

Think Location
0 Kudos
JonathanLeavitt
Esri Contributor

@CHRISTINEATUHAIRE 

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

There was an ESRI BUG identified with Google logins shortly after you submitted this issue here.

Bug: Unable to sign in to ArcGIS Online from ArcGIS Pro using Google credentials

Please also note that your Personal Use License also includes installation and licensing support.  If this is still an issue for you, please feel free to call ESRI Technical Support at (888) 377- 4575, and one of our analysts will be happy to assist you!

0 Kudos