show/ hide vertices

05-17-2017 05:05 PM
JohnSpry1
New Contributor II

In ArcMap you can press the v key to show/ hide vertices in features, this is useful when snapping/ tracing features.

Is there a similar shortcut in ArcGIS Pro?

Also when tracing holding down the spacebar in ArcMap used to disable snapping again useful when using the trace tool, is this possible in ArcGIS Pro?

11 Replies
CandaceHowell
New Contributor II

I realize this is a little dated but I didn't want to start a new thread on the same issue.  I am migrating to ArcGIS Pro and I'm honestly a little frustrated with some things.  I understand that using "T" will show vertices, however, it only shows them in a VERY small box within close proximity to the pointer.  ArcMap, on the other hand, shows all vertices throughout the map when you press "V", which is incredibly useful when you need to ensure snapping without topology.  It would appear they downgraded the "show vertices" feature in ArcGIS Pro if it's only that square box of previews.  So my question is, is there a way to show all vertices (within a single layer -parcels ie.) in ArcGIS Pro, including vertices outside of the square preview box?

JadaAdams
New Contributor

HI, I'm having the same issue, did you ever get the answer to how to show them ? Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos