Shortcut to run Geoprocessing removed?

Jump to solution
09-09-2020 02:50 PM
DanielCardenas
New Contributor II

In Pro 2.5 I was able to use the keys Ctrl+Shift+Enter to run a GeoProcessing tool, but I can't anymore after updating to 2.6. Was this removed - or do I have a bug in my install?

(This was a not-well documented feature mentioned in this thread: https://community.esri.com/message/869472-re-shortcut-to-run-a-geoprocessing-tool?commentID=869472#c... )

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel Cardenas We are tracking this regression in 2.6 -- the shortcut will be added back to 2.7 at least, and we may be able to include in a 2.6.x patch depending what we find is the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Drew Flater

In the interim, perhaps you might be interested in the current complete list of shortcuts

ArcGIS Pro keyboard shortcuts—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

... sort of retired...
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel Cardenas We are tracking this regression in 2.6 -- the shortcut will be added back to 2.7 at least, and we may be able to include in a 2.6.x patch depending what we find is the problem.

DanielCardenas
New Contributor II

Thanks very much Dan Patterson‌ & Drew Flater‌. I look forward to the reintegration of the shortcut.

0 Kudos
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel Cardenas

The shortcut has been re-added to the Pro 2.7 alpha/early adopter snapshot. Thank you for reporting the problem.

DanielCardenas
New Contributor II

Awesome! Thank you for doing this.

0 Kudos