Re: Unable to login to ArcGis Pro using facebook

Jump to solution
08-01-2021 10:02 AM
SamiPinarbasi
New Contributor II

After I login to the Facebook account and redirect to the login window in ArcGIS Pro, the window closes and ArcGIS Pro application then just quits immediately, I've tried clearing the cache and the only option I have is to login using Facebook. I have also changed the default browser on my pc from Opera to Edge but the same problem occurs?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I am a tech support at ESRI and today I have assisted a user who is having the same issue. Initially, it is a BUG and it is fixed now. The resolution is to install the patch, ArcGIS Pro 2.8 Patch 2 (2.8.2). I hope this helps and works for you as well.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Do you see the same issue when using Firefox or Chrome?

0 Kudos
SamiPinarbasi
New Contributor II

Yes, I've tried Edge and Chrome, it seems as though another person had the same problem as me,

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/arcgis-pro-failed-to-login-with-facebook-account/... 

but I can't add new members to my organisation as I am limited to 1 member so I can't create a username/password account to login successfully, i don't think the problem is on my end.

0 Kudos
JonBeets
New Contributor

Did you find a resolution?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I am a tech support at ESRI and today I have assisted a user who is having the same issue. Initially, it is a BUG and it is fixed now. The resolution is to install the patch, ArcGIS Pro 2.8 Patch 2 (2.8.2). I hope this helps and works for you as well.

Best regards.

KaylaMcCoy
New Contributor

Is this patch still available? I am having the same issue and cannot find the patch.

0 Kudos