Raster Calculator Error

04-12-2021 08:02 PM
Labels (3)
Jack_C_Duncan
New Contributor II

I am trying to perform a weighted suitability analysis with the raster calculator feature, but I am running into a few errors. I attached an image that shows these errors and their error codes.

Here is the script I am using for the analysis: 

"%Reclass_Aspe1%" *0.10 + "%Reclass_Slop1%" *0.05 + "%Reclass_Dura1%" *0.40 + "%Reclass_Feat1%" *0.30 + "%Reclass_Feat2%" *0.15

Capture.JPG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

did you save the raster somewhere in your steps.  I would save it to a folder as a *.tif

010240: Could not save raster dataset to <value> with output format <value>.—ArcGIS Pro | Documentat...

other things to check as well

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Jack_C_Duncan
New Contributor II

Would you mind elaborating on this? Are you suggesting I save each raster layer in the model to the geodatabase? I believe they are already saved.

0 Kudos
NikolajG
New Contributor

What happens if you try a different location or a different format as the output?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That is what I said in  my post, are you suggesting something different?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
NikolajG
New Contributor

I misread your response, so actually not that different.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

one of the issues in the link suggests that you may be trying to upscale a raster.  *.tif is the preferred raster format by esri since conventional and gdb rasters can have "issues" regarding path names etc.  I would start by saving the output as a tif to a folder, if that doesn't work then you have to backtrack to see what raster if any, is causing the issues.  A consistent raster bit type (eg 32 bit) would go a long way to ruling out the non-obvious.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Jack_C_Duncan
New Contributor II

Saving the output as a tif didn't seem to work (that is if I did it correctly). And I'm not sure what you mean with your other suggestion. I am currently recreating the model to see if I can save each raster as a tif. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Check if putting parentheses work.

("%Reclass_Aspe1%" *(0.10)) + ("%Reclass_Slop1%" *(0.05)) + ("%Reclass_Dura1%" *(0.40)) + ("%Reclass_Feat1%" *(0.30)) + ("%Reclass_Feat2%" *(0.15))

Think Location
0 Kudos
Jack_C_Duncan
New Contributor II

I just tried this, no luck 😕

0 Kudos