Pro maps won't load when using docking station

Jump to solution
07-16-2019 12:40 PM
BenBaker1
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else had an issue with map tabs in ArcGIS Pro not loading when running a laptop through a docking station? Pro works fine when using the laptop alone, or running a monitor directly from the display port, but when I try to run two external monitors through the docking station, I never get past "Loading Map..."

I'm using a DisplayLink plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station and have verified the latest driver is installed.

12 Replies
BenBaker1
Occasional Contributor

See post above. I had to plug one screen directly into the computer. It's been working ever since. I'll try to go back to both plugged into the docking station after the next round of updates.

0 Kudos
AlisonGallensky
New Contributor

I am having the same problem since I upgraded to Windows 10 Home 1903. I have am running an Dell XPS 15 9570 with a DisplayLink plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station. The workaround I am using is to disable one of the Display Adapters after I start up the computer and before I start ArcGIS Pro. Then I re-enable it after shutting down ArcGIS Pro. Otherwise my dual screen setup works weird after I restart the computer.

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

We're only allowed to use Dell/Thunderbolt. 

0 Kudos