Pop-ups not displaying fields

08-26-2021 07:51 AM
DBuback
New Contributor II

I am having issues displaying pop-ups and I'm not sure why, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. No fields are displayed on a pop-up despite them being configured to do so. I can confirm the fields in the attribute table are populated so there is no reason for them to not display. 

8 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you checked the probable solutions mentioned in Problem: Pop-ups do not display the attribute information in ArcGIS Pro? If yes, then you could restart ArcGIS Pro/ your system, and try again.

Think Location
0 Kudos
DBuback
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response. Yes, I went to the page you linked and verified those solutions don't work before posting this question. This is an issue I've had for a few weeks now and I have restarted both ArcGIS Pro and my machine multiple times during these few weeks to no avail. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Where is the data stored? Shapefiles, File GDB or Enterprise GDB?

Could you export the data to a different path/ File GDB? Open a new project, and add the data. Does the issue persist for the newly created data source as well?

Think Location
0 Kudos
DBuback
New Contributor II

The data is stored in a point shapefile. I exported it to a new location, started a new project and encountered the same issue after adding the new shapefile. This issue seems to occur with polygons and polylines, too, and isn't limited to the project I'm working in currently.

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is it possible to share a sample data with me (joypoddar.87@gmail.com)?

Think Location
0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Very strange behavior - you can try to rename the ESRI folder to ESRI_OLD in your c:\users\<user profile>\appdata\local and c:\users\<user profile>\appdata\roaming.  I'm not seeing this behavior in my installation of ArcGIS Pro 2.8.x.

0 Kudos
DBuback
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply. I tried this and am still encountering the same issue. If it helps to narrow down the potential cause, Messages on warnings after running tools don't display either (see attached image). Using "Copy all details to clipboard" button towards the top right works, however, so the messages are stored somewhere, they just aren't displaying.

warning.JPG

0 Kudos
LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi -

Was there a resolution to this issue - I am experiencing the same issue in ArcGIS Pro since I updated to 2.9 last week. It is occurring on all layers regardless of location: file geodatabase, enterprise GDB, and Portal.  The pop-up is configured correctly I believe and the fields visible. See snapshots below:

LeilaJackson1_2-1645462776040.png

LeilaJackson1_0-1645462720605.pngLeilaJackson1_1-1645462736640.png

Many thanks!

Leila

Tags (2)
0 Kudos