Page query in map series with no spatial table

Jump to solution
02-08-2023 12:19 AM
smtc
by
New Contributor II

I have a map series, and I would like to show a table frame with information from a non-spatial table, so I create a page query in this table to match with the index layer, I refresh the map series and nothing changes in my table, I'm still getting all the results in the table. 

Any tips on this?

Many thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

It looks like you everything right. That's what I had too and it worked for me in the newer version. I can't say for certain, because there might be something else I'm missing, but I think upgrading my fix your issue. It looks like there was a problem in older version of the software that got addressed.

Cheers,
Aubri

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

That's not good. What version of ArcGIS Pro are you using? I'm able to get that situation working with my data in ArcGIS Pro 3.0.3. I did however have to double check the page query applied, I thought I had it set but when I looked again it wasn't. Once I made sure it was properly applied I got the desired result. Also, the strings in your page query will need to match exactly. If the capitalization is off the page query won't work because the fields don't match exactly. I've made that mistake before.

Cheers,
Aubri
smtc
by
New Contributor II

Hi Aubri,

Many thanks for your reply, my version is older 🙂 2.7.1. probably this is the problem?

I checked and I think all the parameters are ok, in attach all the images. 

Thanks

Salete

0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

It looks like you everything right. That's what I had too and it worked for me in the newer version. I can't say for certain, because there might be something else I'm missing, but I think upgrading my fix your issue. It looks like there was a problem in older version of the software that got addressed.

Cheers,
Aubri
smtc
by
New Contributor II

Many Thanks Aubri, you are probably right upgrading should be the solution, it is what I've reading everywhere. Thanks again

Salete

0 Kudos