Multipatch cannot be published (00217: Multipatch layer cannot be published to current portal)

09-27-2018 03:35 AM
AyokunleAdebisi
New Contributor III

I try to publish a 3D web-scene and it gives me the error above and also feature will be flattened.So i search for solution, i realised that the arcgis datastore could not connect. I will like to know what step to take to solve this problem of datastore or any other solutions. Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

Can you provide more information on the portal that you are using? This doc details the requirements for sharing out a multipatch layer

00217: Multipatch layer cannot be published to current portal—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop  

0 Kudos
AyokunleAdebisi
New Contributor III

ArcGIS enterprise.

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I need to have more specific information than that. What version of ArcGIS Pro and Portal are you using?

thanks

0 Kudos
AyokunleAdebisi
New Contributor III

Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1

ArcGIS Pro 2.2.2.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for providing that information. At this point I think it is best to get a case open with tech support. They will be able to screenshare with you and go into the Data Store settings to determine the cause of the problem. It could be an issue with registering the database or certificates or something else. You will get the quickest resolution by speaking with a support analyst. What region are you in? There should be an Esri distributor that you can reach out to if you are not in the US.

AyokunleAdebisi
New Contributor III

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE STEPS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF ARCGIS DATA STORE. THANKS

0 Kudos