Looking for online source of arcpy objectclasses Pro 2.3.3

Jump to solution
01-19-2021 05:46 AM
BartvanderWolf
New Contributor II

Anybody who can direct me to the ArcGIS Pro Python reference for Pro 3.3.3?

Trying to access layer properties (description/tags/ect) in arcpy...

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There is no arcpy 3.3.3.  You will have to use the help topics for what is currently available which is arcpy for arcgis pro 2.6 or 2.7.  Select the version on this page for example.

Alphabetical list of ArcPy functions—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

You organization may have older versions available through your My Esri login, under your organization then downloads.  If you need old versions going forward, then you should download the help topic for your version and use it rather than the online help

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There is no arcpy 3.3.3.  You will have to use the help topics for what is currently available which is arcpy for arcgis pro 2.6 or 2.7.  Select the version on this page for example.

Alphabetical list of ArcPy functions—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

You organization may have older versions available through your My Esri login, under your organization then downloads.  If you need old versions going forward, then you should download the help topic for your version and use it rather than the online help

... sort of retired...
BartvanderWolf
New Contributor II

Hi Dan, Thanks for your response. Yes we are on AG-Pro 2.3. The available online source does not go further back then 2.6..
I can not find a resource for the older 2.3 class reference..

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

As Dan points out, the only viable path forward is to download the Pro 2.3 Offline Help through My Esri.  If you don't have access to My Esri to download it, you will need to contact someone in your organization that does and have the download it for you.