Issues sharing as web map with ArcGIS Pro - share was supposedly successful but there is no content

05-25-2021 06:02 AM
Labels (2)
Alexa
by
New Contributor

Hello,

I've been using ArcGIS Pro to share desktop maps as web maps. The current map I'm trying to share goes through the analysis and queuing and states that the map was shared successfully. When I check my Contents, however, I can't find any trace of it. Searching for it by name also yields nothing and when I check my geoprocessing history it's blank. 

The desktop map has a lot of grouped layers and I'm wondering if that might be the issue. Has anyone had experience with this before? 

Alexa

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Hi Alexa,

After the web map is shared successfully, there should be a link on the bottom of the Sharing pane. Does this open to the web map? Since this is a sharing process, you will not find the result in your geoprocessing history. Instead, look for your Sharing Jobs in the Job Status pane (Share tab > Jobs button in the Status group). You can hover over the job and access the same web map link this way.

Hope it helps,

Jonah

0 Kudos
Alexa
by
New Contributor

Hi Jonah,

There was a link at the bottom that said "Manage Web Map" (or something close to that) but clicking on it didn't do anything. I tried a few times. Job Status pane also indicates that the share was successful, but the map doesn't appear anywhere in my Contents. 

Alexa

0 Kudos
BrendanGrace
New Contributor

I am having this exact issue as you described, did you ever figure it out? Thank you.

0 Kudos
AiminFan1
New Contributor II

I have the same issue as well.

I have Pro 3.1.3 and Enterprise 11.1

Any updates?

Thanks

A

0 Kudos