Is there any way to change the font family or font size in ArcGIS Pro's Jupyter Notebook?

Jump to solution
12-09-2022 02:41 AM
Labels (1)
TianfangHan
New Contributor II

I'm using ArcGIS Pro with notebook these days, it's working perfect, unless I can't find any way to change the code editer's font family or font size.

I'm using a Chinese windows11 system, so the font style now is very bad, hard to read.

Thank you for your time, please give me some idea.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TianfangHan
New Contributor II

hi there, I just have time to study your reply. your way is good, but the location should be here:

C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\MYENVNAME\share\jupyter\kernels\ArcGISPro\dark\custom.css

Thank you very much again, man.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Edit menu,  nbextensions config, code font side (right column)

might work for parts of the interface (beyond system changes(

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
TianfangHan
New Contributor II

That extention just increase or decrease code font size, not the code family. I need to change code family.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

font family changes are made in the Project backstage and it is application specific to Pro.  Whether it translates to their notebooks is another questions.   You would probably have to edit the *.css file to change to a specific font family.

For example Jupyterlab's css file is located in

C:\...Your Install Path ... \bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\Lib\site-packages\jupyterlab\themes\@jupyterlab\theme-light-extension\index.css

But I haven't experimented with it,.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
TianfangHan
New Contributor II

Ohh, thank you so much.

At least you let me know it cant setup in the ArcGIS, I will try to find the css files.

0 Kudos
TianfangHan
New Contributor II

hi there, I just have time to study your reply. your way is good, but the location should be here:

C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\MYENVNAME\share\jupyter\kernels\ArcGISPro\dark\custom.css

Thank you very much again, man.

0 Kudos