Is there a way to get the Extent of a Table Frame to match the element?

Jump to solution
07-25-2019 02:15 PM
SamanthaGriffore
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I'm playing around with the Table Frames in my ArcGIS Pro project and having some difficulties snapping the table to my guides. This is the same for other elements as well that are created using the Insert functions. Since I have to create a box where the element is going to be, the selection extent is never the same as the extent of the actual element. Unfortunately, for snapping, it uses the selection extent and not the element extent forcing me to resize as carefully as possible to get my elements to line-up nicely. (image below of the extents, )

I'm hoping that I'm just inserting my elements incorrectly and there is a simple solution to getting the extents to match.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Samantha, 

Which version of Pro are you using?  Pre-2.4 there is a bug where snapping was not honoring any gap applied to element frame decorations (ex: the border of an element).  This has been resolved at 2.4.

Hope this helps, 

Tom

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Samantha, 

Which version of Pro are you using?  Pre-2.4 there is a bug where snapping was not honoring any gap applied to element frame decorations (ex: the border of an element).  This has been resolved at 2.4.

Hope this helps, 

Tom

SamanthaGriffore
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, still on 2.3.2.

0 Kudos