Is it possible to delete questions in ArcGIS Pro?

Jump to solution
07-21-2020 09:03 AM
tt1
by
New Contributor II

I wish to delete a question / post but under action there is no "delete" option

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Matthew Driscoll,  If you want a post deleted in GeoNet you can direct message myself or email the GeoNet team at geonet@esri.com and one of the team will review and delete. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs

View solution in original post

5 Replies
LukasFalk
Esri Contributor

Hello t t, 

Yes, you should be able to click the title or the time stamp, and then along the right hand side there will be options to edit or delete.  There is also the Actions choice at the bottom of comments made from my end that allow for editing and deleting although I'm not sure what the interface is like exactly on your end.  You can refer to the Geonet thread below which has additional information about this topic.  

https://community.esri.com/thread/139709 

I hope this helps!

Lukas 

0 Kudos
tt1
by
New Contributor II

I've tried clicking the "action" but the drop-down doesn't include delete. 

Nothing else is clickable in the post e.g., the title or timestamp. 

0 Kudos
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

If I remember correctly if someone else has commented you can no longer delete the post.  I can't remember the reason for it.  Might be an idea for the geonet team if they switch platforms.  Leslie Fountain Michelle Mathias‌ 

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Matthew Driscoll,  If you want a post deleted in GeoNet you can direct message myself or email the GeoNet team at geonet@esri.com and one of the team will review and delete. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

Michelle Mathias Looks like original poster of this question got creative and edited the post and the heading to "Deleted", which kinda kills the post anyway if someone where seeking the same thing later on.  Might be hard to eliminate something like that from happening under the current capabilities.     

0 Kudos