Installation of ArcGISPro

Jump to solution
03-16-2021 10:04 AM
Ogunfolaji_Dare
New Contributor II

I was trying to launch my ArcGISPro but it was not connecting, displaying that I should contact my administrator and it is license for personal use. Also I was unable to log in through my arcgis esri.com with my details only through URL. Can anyone be of help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you referring to the MVP badge? You need to consistently provide solutions throughout the year (and years to come) on Esri Platform, to be recognized as an MVP. Meanwhile, you can also check the Esri Community Contest 2021, and the various categories of awards.

Esri Community Contest 2021 Overview 

Please check Getting Started with Esri Community to get around the Esri Community.

********************************************************************************************************

By the way, were you able to install and authorize ArcGIS Pro? If any of the above solutions helped you to reach the solution, you may mark it as "Accept as Solution".

It's also a good practice to ask a new question for new topics.

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ChrisRandle
New Contributor II

I found this solution that may help:
Error: An unknown error has occurred. Contact your administrator to check that the license manager i...

If this doesn't help, I would login to My Esri and check that your license is up to date. If still an issue, I think ESRI likes it when you use their app to open a support ticket: Esri Support Esri Support App

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can connect with Esri Technical Suport for support during the installation process.

With ArcGIS for Personal Use, ArcGIS Pro comes as a Named-User License.

Have you received an Order Fulfillment Confirmation email? You need to login to My Esri through the link provided in the mail.

Once you login, go to My Organization > Licensing > License Information > ArcGIS Online Information to activate your ArcGIS Online subscription.

Once your ArcGIS Online subscription is activated, go to your ArcGIS Online > Organization > Licenses > Add-on Licenses to assign ArcGIS Pro and its extensions to your named user.

Then you can start ArcGIS Pro and login to start using it.

Think Location
Ogunfolaji_Dare
New Contributor II

Please can you put me through what it means to win a badge and what benefit do stand to get? Also, I would be much appreciative if you can give me a brief introduction on how I can navigate my way on this platform. Thanks.

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you referring to the MVP badge? You need to consistently provide solutions throughout the year (and years to come) on Esri Platform, to be recognized as an MVP. Meanwhile, you can also check the Esri Community Contest 2021, and the various categories of awards.

Esri Community Contest 2021 Overview 

Please check Getting Started with Esri Community to get around the Esri Community.

********************************************************************************************************

By the way, were you able to install and authorize ArcGIS Pro? If any of the above solutions helped you to reach the solution, you may mark it as "Accept as Solution".

It's also a good practice to ask a new question for new topics.

Think Location
0 Kudos