I have parcel clipped map. Then how to export them individually?

Jump to solution
08-15-2022 07:50 AM
Sunny
by
New Contributor III

Hello all.

As shown below image I have a clipped base map. I basically clipped the base map (world imagery) with some parcels(polygon) that I had. 

Now, is there any way to export the clipped base map to a raster? And at the same time, I need them to be exported individually, which means a single file for each parcel area. For example, the below image should be exported to 5 separate files, not a single file.

image (1).png

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aote
by
New Contributor

Hi Sunny,

There might be other ways of doing things, but i encourage you to try out a GP tool called "Split Raster" which you can find under the "Data Management Tools - Raster" toolbox. The Split Raster function gives you the ability to clip/extract each individual image parts in your input raster image. 

A workflow i would recommend is to 1. create a polygon feature class/dataset, and draw out your regions of interest as individual polygon features. 2. employ split raster function, and select "Polygon features" are your split method. Fill out the remaining tool parameters accordingly. 

LMK for your questions. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Aote
by
New Contributor

Hi Sunny,

There might be other ways of doing things, but i encourage you to try out a GP tool called "Split Raster" which you can find under the "Data Management Tools - Raster" toolbox. The Split Raster function gives you the ability to clip/extract each individual image parts in your input raster image. 

A workflow i would recommend is to 1. create a polygon feature class/dataset, and draw out your regions of interest as individual polygon features. 2. employ split raster function, and select "Polygon features" are your split method. Fill out the remaining tool parameters accordingly. 

LMK for your questions. Good luck!

Sunny
by
New Contributor III

Thank you so much! I'll try them out 🙂