I can't "Share as a web map" due to error 00172

Jump to solution
01-22-2021 06:42 AM
Labels (1)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to upload a map I georeferenced in ArcGIS Pro into my organization's ArcGIS Online account - using the "Share as a Web Map" option. This way my co-workers can view the maps I create. However, whenever I try to "share as a web map" I get error "00172 There are no credits available". 

I know that my organization has a negative credit balance right now, but we should be able to keep using credits because we'll pay off the amount of the negative credits later, and ESRI has never had a problem with that before. Any suggestions? 

An image of my map is attached. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Joel - there's an old ArcGIS Pro 2.2.4 BUG-000118747 - Unable to publish hosted feature layers to ArcGIS Online from ArcGIS Pro when the credit allocation is 0.  It was fixed in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.  The error code is meant for when you're going to be caching resources.  Feature services don't require credits to publish, just to store.  What release of ArcGIS Pro are you using?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Joel - there's an old ArcGIS Pro 2.2.4 BUG-000118747 - Unable to publish hosted feature layers to ArcGIS Online from ArcGIS Pro when the credit allocation is 0.  It was fixed in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.  The error code is meant for when you're going to be caching resources.  Feature services don't require credits to publish, just to store.  What release of ArcGIS Pro are you using?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a newer version. I'm just going to submit a ticket. Thanks though!

0 Kudos