I can't find the Train Data for Deep Learning Model Tool.

Jump to solution
06-13-2020 04:21 PM
PaulCreaton
New Contributor II

The Train Data for Deep Learning Model Tool is missing from the geoprocessing tools(ArcGIS Pro 2.4.0). I am following the Palm Health tutorial and have installed the packages and set up the deep learning environment without a problem. However, I can't see the Train Data tool. Is this a bug or is it not available as I have missed something.

I've attached an image.

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SangeetMathew
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul , The train Deep Learning Model Tool is not available in ArcGIS Pro 2.4 . It was added in 2.5 . You would need to use the python api to perform training in 2.4. Here is an example of how you can use the api to perform the workflow..Detecting Swimming Pools using Satellite Imagery and Deep Learning | ArcGIS for Developers 

Thanks

Sangeet 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Paul, this is all I see, but I am using Pro 2.6 Beta 1

... sort of retired...
SangeetMathew
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul , The train Deep Learning Model Tool is not available in ArcGIS Pro 2.4 . It was added in 2.5 . You would need to use the python api to perform training in 2.4. Here is an example of how you can use the api to perform the workflow..Detecting Swimming Pools using Satellite Imagery and Deep Learning | ArcGIS for Developers 

Thanks

Sangeet