How to create and import pre-trained model files

Jump to solution
01-19-2021 01:00 AM
Labels (1)
TAN860421
New Contributor II

I want to use the pre-trained model import of the training deep learning model tool, but the pre-trained model file downloaded on my website is (.ckpt), but the function only accepts emd or dlpk, what should I do? Or better suggestion?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi @TAN860421 ,

You can't import pre-trained models with ckpt format as ArcGIS Pro deep learning tools create only 2 formats (emd, dlpk).

MehdiPira1_0-1611105637317.png

I can recommend either train the model again using ArcGIS Pro deep learning tools (or ArcGIS API for Python) or you can download esri's pre-trained models from this link. if you can find a relevant model to yours.

======================================================================

Please give a like if helpful and Accept as Solution if it's answered your query.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi @TAN860421 ,

You can't import pre-trained models with ckpt format as ArcGIS Pro deep learning tools create only 2 formats (emd, dlpk).

MehdiPira1_0-1611105637317.png

I can recommend either train the model again using ArcGIS Pro deep learning tools (or ArcGIS API for Python) or you can download esri's pre-trained models from this link. if you can find a relevant model to yours.

======================================================================

Please give a like if helpful and Accept as Solution if it's answered your query.

TAN860421
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot for your help!

0 Kudos