How to add dynamic table in ArcGIS Pro?

05-03-2017 08:01 AM
JohnMoses2
New Contributor II

Does anyone know if you can add a dynamic table to an ArcGIS Pro layout?

I have enabled Map Series pages (data driven pages from ArcDesktop), and what table attributes to change with each map extent.

I"m doing a crime map for different areas of the city. I want a list of crimes for each map.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Currently, no this is not supported in ArcGIS Pro 1.4.  I'm working with ArcGIS Pro 2.0 BETA and there is an import notification 20040:  Inserting tables on a layout is not yet supported.  Not sure if this will hold true with the final 2.0 release or not.

JohnMoses2
New Contributor II

Thank you. Please pass on to the development teams that this feature should be added soon.

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi John - best thing to do is to vote for this current idea on the ArcGIS Ideas webpage.  According to the review - it's in the Product Plan.  Just don't know when.

0 Kudos
GraemeBrowning
Occasional Contributor III

Dynamic Tables appear to be coming at ArcGIS Pro 2.1:

If you need something sooner, and are comfortable using ArcPy with ArcGIS Pro, then I have blogged about a technique I use to do this at https://community.esri.com/people/graeme/blog/2018/01/16/adding-multi-page-tables-to-arcgis-pro-layo...

Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

And ArcGIS Pro 2.1 is coming VERY soon...

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

A client has come back to us about doing this in ArcMap, which would have taken significant amount of coding. This dynamic table is brilliant in ArcPro! Works really well.Thanks for the link to the video.

0 Kudos