How do I filter ArcGIS Pro Data Reviewer Results Table?

Jump to solution
01-10-2020 11:15 PM
Isaac_NewtonKissiedu
New Contributor II

Hi ArcGIS Pro People and Support Team,

I am using ArcGIS Pro Data Reviewer to manage thousands of spatial and attribute errors in my work. In the Data Reviewer Results Table, is there a way i could filter the table by the "Source" column so that i could prioritise the layers i want to fix first. Otherwise, i have to scroll through all these numerous records to search for those that i want to fix, making my life difficult and a huge waste of time. Sorting is possible, but that is not the solution i am looking for.

In case this feature is not available, support team, could you please consider this in your next patch roll-out. There was a query definition in ArcMap Data Reviewer but that is not here in Pro.

Thanks for suggestions.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Currently, error results displayed in the Reviewer Results pane can only be filtered by error type (doc for reference). This enables filtering of results to show only those related to feature errors, sampling (created when using the Sampling check) or metadata (created when using the Metadata check). Error management capabilities such as grouping, filtering, etc are planned for a future release. We'll be publishing a product roadmap soon that will outline estimated timelines for these and other capabilities.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Currently, error results displayed in the Reviewer Results pane can only be filtered by error type (doc for reference). This enables filtering of results to show only those related to feature errors, sampling (created when using the Sampling check) or metadata (created when using the Metadata check). Error management capabilities such as grouping, filtering, etc are planned for a future release. We'll be publishing a product roadmap soon that will outline estimated timelines for these and other capabilities.