how can I know how is my organization administrator, because I'm the only one how is using ArcGIS in may company

06-22-2019 01:58 AM
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

arcgis‌organization for human brain mapping#administrator

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LanceCole
MVP Regular Contributor

Ali Azzouhri,

You can try a few things by logging onto my.esri.com.

1) once logged on, go to My Organization > Overview, their should be an option to "Contact My Administrator" or their contact info

2) Also on this page should be ESRI contact(s) for your Customer Service Representative, they can help you as well determine who is your ESRI Administrator.  Or you can contact ESRI general customer service for your area

3) As another option go to My Organization > Manage Users, their may be a list of users including one that has "Admin" next to their name.  This option will be dependent upon your level of access and type of licensing.

4) If this is in response to an ArcGIS error message to contact your administrator and you are the only one using/or installing ArcGIS components, that would be you. Sorry.

Because of the sensitive information contained on the pages noted above, I cannot send any screen shots.

AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

I'm the just only user but win I want to subscribe to E-learning they said you should contact your administrator.

0 Kudos
LanceCole
MVP Regular Contributor

Ali Azzouhri‌, 

Logon to my.esri.com and navigate to My Organizations > Manage Users select your name and click the edit button (the pencil)

Scroll down and there is a section to enable training, set View training and Access e-Learning to Yes

Training Options

AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

0 Kudos
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

I have just only these bars...

0 Kudos
LanceCole
MVP Regular Contributor

As noted previously, what you see on my.esri.com is dependent on the type of license, maintenance agreement and your level of access. I would recommend contacting ESRI customer support for your location and have them help you.  You may not have access to e-Learning as part of your license/maintenance agreement or your account profile is not configured correctly.  Additional info is available at Get Started with E-Learning.