Has anyone been able to share a Web Tool to Portal for ArcGIS from ArcGIS Pro?

03-29-2018 07:09 AM
deleted-user-z9OjN-EoUVWn
New Contributor II

I have received the same nondescript "Staging failed" error when attempting to publish singular analysis tools, such as Clip, as well as more complex models that leverage multiple tools.

The model I am trying to publish was originally created and published as a geoprocessing service in ArcMap 10.6.  I migrated to model to ArcGIS Pro 2.1.2 where I could take advantage of the new "Add Relate" tool to improve the model output.  I have completely rebuilt the model in ArcGIS Pro and successfully executed it locally, but attempts to get it to publish to Portal as a Web Tool fail.   I have been able to successfully publish feature services, map image services, tiled services, etc to the same Portal using ArcGIS Pro 2.1.2 and can't understand why I'm getting errors only when I attempt to publish Web Tool

My previous case relates to BUG-000111032

I'd like to know if anyone else if having trouble sharing web tools to Portal from ArcGIS Pro.  Are there any Portal configurations that I may have incorrect that is preventing me from publishing Web Tools?  

12 Replies
JulianInskip
Occasional Contributor

Ok, for what it is worth I have been doing some testing.

I my specific case using the Export Data tool, I was removing the Feature Set layer being created when I was publishing. If I leave it there and let it copy it to the server, I am now able to create the Web Tool successfully now.

JasonVignochi
New Contributor III

I am also experiencing this issue. I have ArcPro 2.5.1 and Enterprise 10.8. I published this tool under different names at least 3 times. Now all of a sudden I cannot publish it at all.

0 Kudos
JanetSilbernagel
New Contributor II

I also have not been able to share a web tool from Pro. Mine is not a staging error, though. It is something to do with my active portal, despite being logged in to an Enterprise account.  I don't see an a response in this thread that answers this.

0 Kudos