Failed to load system tools in ArcGIS Pro 2.1 and 2.2

07-25-2018 01:17 AM
KommunalverbundNiedersachsen_B
New Contributor

Hi there!

I have a problem with the system toolboxes in AcrGIS Pro 2.2 (I also had that problem with Pro 2.1). When I click the Analysis-Button I get the message "Creating Geoprocessing Cache", which leads to the error "Failed to load system tools"(without any path mentioned, as it was the case with others). This error just appeared overnight in ArcGIS Pro 2.1 and was still there in version 2.2.

I am not able to look for the system tools in the geoprocessing search. But I can load all standard toolboxes manually to the project toolboxes in the Catalog, so ArcGIS is apparently able to find and access them.

What do I have to do to make ArcGIS Pro automatically load the system toolboxes again? I tried some of the solutions given in other threads, but they didn't work(Error with toolboxes in ArcGIS Pro 2.2 and Failed to load system tools). Also, I'm not familiar with working with Python, which makes it more difficult for me.

If you need any further information, please let me know!

Thanks in advance for any help!

2 Replies
deleted-user-jxpbpbjlZInj
Occasional Contributor

Also having this issue in 2.2.4 - and as above, it appeared "overnight"... was working fine all day yesterday. Suddenly not working fine this morning. Same scenario - generating cache - cache failed - failed to load system tools.

Rebooted APro, still an issue.

0 Kudos
ShinjiKATAYA1
Esri Contributor
In my case, delete all '*.cache' files under 'C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\ESRI\Local Caches' folder.
Reboot ArcGIS Pro 2.2, works fine.