Extract hierarchical bathymetric layers from specific area to sample

01-15-2021 06:41 AM
Labels (2)
DanDman
New Contributor

Hello, in ArcGIS Pro I would like to extract several (hierarchical) content layers to .xyz sample for a specific area, however I am unable to do so.

I have various bathymetry data from various different servers (such as https://ows.emodnet-bathymetry.eu/wms ) and local files (.tiff files). This data varies in resolution, measurements near shore have a higher resolution, offshore have a coarser resolution (Dataset1: 2x2m, Dataset2: 20x20m, Dataset3: 150x150x etc). The measurements overlaps one another in certain regions and the time at which the measurement was taken differs.

Therefore, I would like there to be a hierarchy in data, for example: if Dataset 1 and Dataset 2 have measurements in the same location, I would like to extract only Dataset 1, since this has a higher accuracy and the measurement is more recent.

Furthermore, the spatial size of all this data is too large for the area I would like to extract, so I would like to extract just a region, preferably specified by a polygon/free shape.

How can I achieve this all?

Many thanks in advance! 

Dan

0 Kudos
0 Replies