ERROR: Image Classification --> Export Training Data ["Labeled sample objects could not be saved for the run."]

Jump to solution
08-17-2020 08:13 AM
WernerBaak
New Contributor

Hey,

I have a problem when I try to export training data for deep learning. The error is "Labeled sample objects could not be saved for the run." 

I have tried it with my data first, but as I couldn't manage to get to run it I went through the "Deep learning Tutorial - Assess Palm Tree Health" (Use Deep Learning to Assess Palm Tree Health | Learn ArcGIS ).

However I cannot export data even though I have tried all kind of "meta data formats" and "image formats".

I would appreciate any help.

PS: I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.6.0

12 Replies
TimVandeVoorde
New Contributor

I was able to solve the "comma" problem by changing my windows settings (using . as decimal seperator). This solution is far from ideal, however, as this has an impact on other applications. The saving of the training features turned out to be a refresh problem, but still appears somewhat buggy.

0 Kudos
SedaSALAP-AYCA
New Contributor

Unfortunately, exporting training data through the Image Classification tool is persistent in 2.7.  The output folder is required as Folder, not Geodatabase therefore you can only save through the Labeled Objects tab. 

Once you save your Labeled Objects as features under a geodatabase, you can dismiss the Image Classification window.  From the Geoprocessing tools, open Export Training Data for Deep Learning and fill the required fields as in the image. You will have your ImageChips ready to train your model!

Hope this helps!

Happy training your model!

Best,

Seda

0 Kudos
SaeedehMadani
New Contributor

Hi,

I creates a polygon feature class and started digitize my training sample and the name of the field like below

SaeedehMadani_0-1623335922852.png

then I exported my training sample ,though it did not recognize the class value field but it runs successfully with a warning now that I want to Train Deep Learning Model it when I insert my output folder from previous step it gives this error and do not know what to do as I spend too much time on it but it still have this error:

ERROR 032659 updateParameters Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx\TrainDeepLearningModel.tool\tool.script.validate.py", line 427, in <module>
File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx\TrainDeepLearningModel.tool\tool.script.validate.py", line 192, in updateParameters
backbone_list = training_model._supported_backbones()
File "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\Lib\site-packages\arcgis\learn\models\_ssd.py", line 244, in _supported_backbones
return [*_resnet_family, *_densenet_family, *_vgg_family, models.mobilenet_v2.__name__]
NameError: name '_resnet_family' is not defined

0 Kudos