ERROR 002517: This thematic raster has pixel values which are not in the attribute table.

07-08-2020 02:24 AM
Ian_JoshuaVillar
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask a question regarding the creation of Accuracy Assessment Points in ArcGIS Pro 2.5.2. I finished classifying a LANDSAT 8 OLI/TIRS image using the Image Classification Workflow in ArcGIS Pro and wanted to determine the accuracy of the output. However, whenever I try to run the Accuracy Assessment Points tool in Pro, this error occurs. I also tried the Python script stated in Pro's Helpdesk, but still, end up with the similar error message. Does anyone also encounter this error? Any ideas/workaround on how you resolved this issue? Thanks!

Regards and stay safe,

Ian

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I might initially try to save the output from the Imagery Classification to an FGDB to see if a raster attribute table is produced for you to then input.

0 Kudos
Ian_JoshuaVillar
New Contributor

Hi, David. I tried importing the classified image in an FGDB, but the same error occurs. For your reference, here's the attribute table of the classified image:

Hope you could help me with this error. Thanks!

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Perhaps it's erroring on NoData values, run a Con or reclass to turn them to 9999 etc.? 

Also it's a 3 band image? that may be the issue.

Ian_JoshuaVillar
New Contributor

Hello again, David. Thanks for this. I rechecked the steps I did before the Create Accuracy Assessment Points procedure. It turns out that the classified image I previously had has no NoData values, hence it was not able to create the points. Thanks for your help!  

0 Kudos
Xabierr
New Contributor III

So how did you end up solving this issue?

0 Kudos