When making changes to a line using the edit Vertices tool I constantly get stuck with the modify features screen and then have to force close ArcPro. This problem does not happen all the time but consistently enough that i would have to force close 4-5 times a day.
Seeing if anyone else is having this problem or knows a workaround?
"One workaround would be to make sure to open at least one tool, any tool, from the Modify Features pane first before launching the editing tools on from the quick access toolbar. The other workaround would be to use the Tools gallery on the Edit tab instead - you can add Favorite tools to it:"
If that doesn't resolve the issue, a few things to look at.
1. Is your system meeting the recommended system requirements for ArcGIS Pro? Check your computer's ability to run ArcGIS Pro 2.8
2. Is your data stored locally or over a network drive? Shapefile, File GDB or Enterprise GDB?
3. How is your system's memory usage in Task Manager?
I am using the feature from the edit tab and not from the Quick access taskbar, so I do believe this is a separate issue.
1. Computer meets the requirements
2. Data stored as a Database
3. I have 16gb of RAM and usaage never gets above 66% including other things open.