Display Depth and Height

06-05-2023 12:01 AM
Labels (3)
MohammadFahim2023
New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to show the Depth and Height of a polygon/point feature at the same time on a local scene. However, I can only show either Depth or Height at a time. I obviously have two different fields for both but looks like I am not really using the appropriate script in the expression builder when doing custom extrusion. 

Both fields contain positive values, however, I have multiplied all 'Depth' values by (-1) to convert them all to negative values so they can be shown below ground. 

I am having a hard time finding the appropriate line of code in Arcade to make this happen. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Version in use: ArcGIS Pro (3.1.2)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

add the layer twice to the table of contents, use one for height and the other for depth

if that doesn't work make a copy and use the copy and the original for the above

... sort of retired...
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Would it be enough to add the layer twice to your scene and extrude one based on the height and the other one based on the depth? I do not think it is possible to extrude one object in two directions at the same time.

AndreasHall_0-1685952152257.png

AlfredBaldenweck
MVP Regular Contributor

Would it be possible to just do it in two different layers?

MohammadFahim2023
New Contributor

Thank you all for your time and responses. All good! 

0 Kudos