0 Kudos
16 Replies
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

lincense.JPG

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

So, the licenses are available. Please Check for the toolboxes of Topographic Production tools and Defense tools.

Note: Some tools (Topographic Production) require additional extension like Spatial Analyst or Workflow Manager. Topographic Production toolbox licensing 

JayantaPoddar_0-1624451189392.png

Additionally, you may download and install the Product Data files from My Esri.

JayantaPoddar_1-1624452514883.png

You may also see some additional tools (other than the geoprocessing tools) like Replace Color.

JayantaPoddar_2-1624453083247.png

You may follow the ArcGIS Pro Online documentation for more details.

Think Location
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

Hello,

Now, my topographic map has been created with some of your advices. Now, I remember one thing you talked  about is Replace Colors, I've been searching how to activate it but I cannot find it; therefore, can you tell me how to do so.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Ensure that Production Mapping or Defence Mapping license is available.

You could check the steps in Replace Colors

JayantaPoddar_0-1629359156995.png

Think Location
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

I have been trying to see the Defense Mapping and Product Mapping, now I got it. One more thing, I have been working on Topographic Map 100K and building every thing from scratch, frankly I am not familiar with this mythology yet; since you've advised me I notice you maybe the one who got experiences about it. If you don't mind pls allow me to have more advices from you. Could I have another private contact, my email: vanchhachhay@yahoo.com. Best regards

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I am glad to be able to help you with your query.

We, here on the Esri Community, respond to queries to the best to our knowledge. Also if you have any specific issue, remember to ask a new question, so that it will have better visibility (not only by the Esri users, but also the Esri staff as well).

You can also reach out to Esri Technical Support, as well.

Think Location
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

I'm afraid I'm going to have many questions in this channel, now I understand, thank you so much.

0 Kudos